Raya 1

A first hari raya day. After the Solat Sunat Raya, I was busy with my handphone while the other are busy preparing for the bersalaman2 scene, makan2 scene and other scene. as a dedicated and daddy's son photographer, i took my camera and began shooting the Raya scene. eheh.
My younger brother talking to my elder brother. He is wearing the black baju melayu that day, the only son wear that baju melayu. What laa..
My brothers. was busy Talking and then suddenly start to pose very dilligently like standard 1 student there.
A very handsome young man. Boy, it sure would be nice if he had beautiful, sweet girlfriend, don't you think?

A photo gediks with three layers of chin. Eh wait. two layers only la...=D
I got nothing to do, holding my handphone while waiting for the other's to finish make up lalala

There you have it, the last year of this anak dara having Raya with family. After this kahwin doh.
"I seek forgiveness (from you) physically and spiritually", for Hari Raya is a time to reconcile and renew relationships with others. My mum and my father
sayang ayah!

My brother
My brother.
Mintak maaf zahir dan batin, mental dan physical. Nak RB26?
to you all, this is my family. edited version . Dave Hill kot?. aha
Back Row, The young and dangerous.
My face looks like Hannah Tan lah..hahahaha..stupid. that is my father. Loike Father, Loike son.
My mother and my sister, my sister and my mother.

And there you have it again, a crazy bloke with his cat.
the brother. do not say anything about jonas brother lah. ahahaha..
This one is soo handsome lah..i wonder that boy on the right side of this picture is still single. Wahaha...
Gelak2 and then Gelak
My brother.
This is my brother and this is my mom and this is me. showing the teeth.
Ahh..nevermind the bollocks. so, that's all gambar raya for this thread. i felt like very rugi, because not take so many picture that day. Plus my lens limited. 18-55 nikon. not sharp and not wide enough. Somebody please lend me a sigma 10-20 please. hehe. Ok. wait for the Raya 2
bye bye

Background Song
You - Ten 2 Five
Selamat Hari Raya - DJ Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ghayo tak balik kg, apo la...
haha abg linkkan awk punye blog di halaman blog saye ye..

Anonymous said...

ghayo tak balik kg, apo la...
haha abg linkkan awk punye blog di halaman blog saye ye..