Flowers - lah

Long time already i shoot this photo. And I don't remember when and why. and I am so lazy to check my Exiff to find out when. And to all, all the photos in this thread are all edited and not really original. but somehow, i did not edit all of this extremely, just a bit on curves, levels and some filter. ha ha ha. Do enjoy it , blog-readers. ha ha ha

White Flower (don't know what name, but I like!)
Exposure Time = 1/2000
F Number = F/5.6
Exposure Program = Aperture priority
ISO Speed Ratings = 800
Metering Mode = CenterWeightedAverage
White Balance = Auto
Focal Length = 55mm


UnguViolet Flower (a bit cropping over there..hehe..tercrop)
Exposure Time = 1/640
F Number = F/5.6
Exposure Program = Aperture priority
ISO Speed Ratings = 800
Metering Mode = CenterWeightedAverage
White Balance = Auto
Focal Length = 38mm



Caught (shining) In the middle.
Exposure Time = 1/200
F Number = F/5.6
Exposure Program = Aperture priority
ISO Speed Ratings = 800
Metering Mode = CenterWeightedAverage
White Balance = Auto
Focal Length = 50mm


Wahh..if i got Macro lens like Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8D or Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED..Surely can get the picture good enough..wahhahaha...but, since a newbie in DSLR, i had to tahan myself n use this kitlens to shoot everything. ha ha ha.

Anyway, OutTopic, i've tried 2 or 3 lens with my super (anak emas/manja) D40. All with no AF-S, so i had to focus it manually lah, since my D40 has no focus motor in it. i'd tried the 50mm nikkor, Tamron 70-300 and the mighty power rangers nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 ED AF (push pull)...all of this lens, i mean both 50mm n Tamron 70-300 are belongs to Kak Zara, who, invited me to snap the Pertunangan pictures. Big thanks to kak Zara..well i did bad in my first shoot out. And i will never forget you SIS Zara..he he he..do visit her ok guys!

and the other one, as i mention above, the mighty power rangers nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 ED AF (push pull focus) are belongs to Mr. Gezzeg, whom i tag along in 12 February for the pengantin outdoor shoot. Wahh..this lens ar..i tell you ar..wahhh...very damn berat oh...huhu..n guess what, i can finally do bokeh effect with that lens. Of course lah f/2.8..ha ha ha..Later on, i upload lah the pic. The both pertunangan picture and the Outdoor shoot. and the bokeh pic. ha ha ha..i take this chance to say thank you very much Mr. Gezzeg for allowing me to tag along you. Ha ha ha.

Okeh all..that;s all for now lah. Later on I upload the picture lah. The pic on the pertunangan are most likely bad, because i had no speedlight and the place is indoor. SO, LOTS OF UNDERexposed picture lah..ha ha ha..but this indoor shootout with Mr. Gezzeg, my new Sifu.(man soi..man soi..man man soi..(Dialog dalam cerita cina..Scene Sembah maharaja))...most probably good to your eye. ha ha ha..I'm A beginner so pardon me. huuuh..

OK.. gotta go. Bye bye

Patutlah my english sucks, i forgot i am from Malaysia. ha ah aha

RFPhotojournalister!.

No comments: