Been tagged done that

1) Do you think you're hot ?
nnnooooooo?.. :D hot a bit lah..

2) Upload your favourite picture of you!



3) Why do you like that picture ?
i don't really know. I like the fact that it shows how lost am I being alone and how much courage i show within the smile i create upon my face.

4) When was the last time you ate pizza ?
Bulan puasa baru2 je.

5) The last song you listen to ?
'Girlfriend - Weezer' and 'For you - Coldplay'

6) What are you doing right now besides this ?
begin to dance like the Mark Mcgrath in the videoclip Someday by Sugar Ray

7) What name would you prefer besides yours ?
Jonathan Rhys Meyer. :D

People to tag :.

1) Zetti
2) Azuan
3) Farah Nadenka
4) Hoon Leng
5) Qeena

8) Who is number one ?
My Sister. :D

9) Number three is having a relationship with ?
I'm not sure. Maybe Rizal. hahahahaha

10) Say something about number five ?
She is one of my junior in my school time. and we never talk. Woahaha. Pemalu.

11) How about number four ?
A self taught photographer. now study in KK

12) Who is number two ?
He is a mountain bike rider. And also a photographer.

ok-ok done already.

For all the readers out there. I'm sorry because lately i've been so workaholic. Not that i'm so into work but strangely, I'm legally forced to. I didn't have time to use my camera, To online and upload the picture and editing and all that crap. And i have my hard time to convert my Malay-english accent to a prudent UK english accent. And i wish i can speak Scottish accent.

Harapannn...

1 comment:

TeIyA DrUmzAdDiCt said...

whoaa... before you convert your malay-english into UK accent, think twice, I don't want my childhood friend to turn into my Scottish lecturer who talks like Sean Connery and make the class go Zzzzz in less than 10 minutes. lol.